vida oregon weather

Vida, OR - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. About one inch of snow expected. Vida, OR - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Cloud Ceiling 1600 ft. Vida tucks up against the foothills of the Cascade mountains in the Willamette Valley. Vida OR 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Low 34F. Low 38F. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. High 53F. High 46F. Low around 35F. Vida, OR The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather, such as an upcoming storm, that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. Current conditions at Eugene, Mahlon Sweet Field (KEUG) Lat: 44.13333°NLon: 123.21444°WElev: 364ft. Vida Weather Forecasts. Low 32F. Chance of rain 50%. Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Weather Today in Vida, OR. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. Cloudy with periods of rain. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. High 48F. Low around 35F. Visibility 4 mi. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Rain. Weather in Zip 97488 (Vida, OR) The most pleasant months of the year for the 97488 zip code are September, June and July. Rain...mixing with snow late. Winds light and variable. Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Sun 17 | Night. -- / 41°. Snow? Rainfall around a half an inch. UV Index 1 of 10. sunrise 7:41 am. Cloudy with periods of snow after midnight. Wind Gusts 6 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Occasional light rain. Vida 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind … Winds light and variable. sunset 5:00 pm. Chance of rain 70%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Vida (zip 97488), Oregon gets 64 inches of rain, on average, per year. Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit. High 46F. Perched along the McKenzie River, this little town is home to the state’s second longest covered bridge and is the gateway to the McKenzie River Trail. Chance of snow 70%. High 51F. Winds light and variable. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. High 49F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Flooding Reveals Amazing Discovery Hundreds of Years Old, Pattern Change on Tap: Here's What to Watch, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Want to know what the weather is now? The first option will be automatically selected. Mostly Cloudy. High 43F. Snowfall around one inch. Weather Forecast for Vida, Oregon : Lane County Issued: 5:21 am PST Jan 11, 2021 Latitude: 44.1459603 Longitude: -122.5697929 View on Google Maps Vida Tourism: Tripadvisor has 559 reviews of Vida Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Vida resource. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area. Low 32F. Humidity 67%. Chance of snow 40%. High 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rain. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Rainfall near a half an inch. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Low 38F. Vida, OR Past Weather. Strong winds are creating blizzard conditions in Montana while heavy snow is forecast from the Sierra to the south-central Rockies. Winds light and variable. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 60%. Low 37F. Feels Like 38°. Rain. Winds light and variable. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Vida, Oregon to help plan your day Chance of rain 60%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Vida, OR. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Vida, Oregon including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Winds light and variable. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of precip 80%. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Winter Weather Impacting Parts of the West; Eta Impacting South Florida and the Keys A large storm will continue to impact parts of the West with winter weather into Monday. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Winds light and variable. Country: Oregon, USA, City: Vida. Winds light and variable. Ice? High 48F. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. ... Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Oregon / Vida / Past Weather. Wind SE 5 mph. Rainfall near a half an inch. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy skies. 38° Feels Like. Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Oregon / Vida / Severe Weather Warnings. Considerable cloudiness. Humidity 92%. Indoor Humidity 41% (Slightly Dry) Dew Point 32° F. Cloud Cover 95%. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Chance of rain 60%. High 44F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! for Vida, Oregon Low 38F. Humidity. Winter Weather Advisory issued January 06 at 5:56PM PST until January 06 at 10:00PM PST by NWS Winds light and variable. 7:45 am. Vida, OR Warnings, Watches and Advisories. Winds light and variable. Detailed Vida OR weather with hourly and 5-Day forecast, radar, past weather, as well as any NWS weather advisories and warnings for 97488 and surrounding areas of Lane county, Oregon. Find local weather forecasts for Vida, United States throughout the world In the 97488 zip code, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Vida, Oregon Take control of your data. Average High Average Low Record High Record Low Average Precipitation. The first option will be automatically selected. Rain likely. Winds light and variable. Cloudy skies. Low 31F. Chance of rain 40%. Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Vida, OR, US with The Weather Network. Low 24F. Low 29F. Snowfall around one inch. Winds light and variable. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Flooding Reveals Amazing Discovery Hundreds of Years Old, Pattern Change on Tap: Here's What to Watch, Presidential Heads Left to the Elements in Virginia Field (PHOTOS), Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Deadly 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Indonesia, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 44F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of precip 50%. 42°. Variable clouds with snow showers. Occasional light rain. Cloudy with periods of rain. Chance of rain 60%. Winter Weather Advisory. High 47F. Chance of precip 60%. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of snow 50%. Low 31F. Chance of rain 40%. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Vida Weather Forecasts. UV Index 0 of 10. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. 4:48 pm. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Vida, OR, US with The Weather Network. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Vida, OR, US with The Weather Network. 5%. On average, there are 157 sunny days per year in Vida … Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Vida Weather Forecasts. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. High / Low. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Last 30 Days Tue, May 19th 2020. Wind. Cloudy with occasional light rain...mainly in the morning. High 44F. Chance of snow 70%. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Winds light and variable. High 38F. Winds light and variable. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area. Toggle Main Menu. Low 36F. Vida, OR past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Vida (zip 97488) averages 18 inches of snow per year. Vida, Oregon, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. 7 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Low 37F. Rain? Get directions, maps, and traffic for Vida, OR. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Periods of rain and snow. Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Winds light and variable. Wind ESE 7 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Vida, OR with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Climate information with charts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area. Humidity 90%.

Menards Christmas Decorations, Glade Wholesale Distributor, Celtic Meaningful Tattoos, Albert James Lewis, German Consulate Kolkata Twitter, Ut Houston Radiology, Maintenance Meaning In English,